Our Mission & Vision
COMMITTED HP is a family-owned small business on a big mission to create an ecosystem of tools, inspiration and community for modern humans to thrive. We exist to provide health and fitness resources that help you feel, function, look and live better. With so many outdated and gimmicky products out there, we aim to get better results by focusing on innovation, quality and our customer's needs. This is our commitment to you.
The ethos of COMMITTED HP emerged from a vision of a community of truly healthy, happy, high-performing humans. Specifically, we are committed to helping people transform and optimize their lives by providing resources around key foundational aspects of health and performance. The philosophy is to mindfully combine timeless wisdom with modern understanding to create innovation and impact in these areas. We use movement as a launching-off point and vehicle to start making change in peoples lives. The system is designed to serve as a foundation for journeys of every level, size, color and flavor. We are a community led by wellness warriors who walk the walk and talk the talk with passion and compassion.
At COMMITTED HP we believe that quality of life is measured by our capacity to experience, express, move and adapt on the journey toward the life we envision. We do not wait to arrive at a destination to celebrate life. We engage with and invest in the process, the everyday being and doing, the expressions of authenticity, the encounters with destiny, the discipline that creates freedom, the passion and activities that make us feel alive!
What is Our Purpose?
To create health & fitness products that make a real difference in people's lives.
To provide resources towards helping people feel, function, look & live better.
To help others understand that health, healing, happiness & high performance are not separate endeavors, but inextricably connected pieces of fabric woven into the tapestry of their life.
To cultivate true community & nurture deep connection in the midst of the ever growing disconnected crowd.
To increase our capacity to give to the world & positively impact those in need.
"The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts”
The 7C of COMMITTED HP:
- Charitable Giving
The Committed Elements of Holistic Health
Mind. Movement. Nutrition. Vitality. Connection.
- Mind - Your mind creates your reality. Where the mind goes, energy flows. I believe that living fully entails cultivating the mind with purpose, openness, knowledge and wisdom.
- Movement - Bodies are made to move. The moving body is paramount to our life experience. It is essential for learning, healing, communicating, feeling, connecting, growing and creating.
- Nutrition - While modern nutrition may seem radically complicated, it is actually quite simple at its core. That is, eat a variety of nutrient dense whole foods that work for you. Listen to your body and learn to adjust to its needs. “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”
- Vitality - We are made up of energy, and a lot of it. Vitality is about supporting the natural ebb and flow of energy through your various systems. The only way to truly optimize health, performance and longevity is by creating a lifestyle that promotes balance between the spending of energy (work, stress, activity) and the cultivation of energy (sleep, nutrition, breath, meditation, self-care). We call this vitality and the ancient Chinese call this yin and yang.
- Connection - Ancient wisdom and current research agree that connection is paramount to happiness and longevity alike. In fact, Harvard performed the longest health study ever and concluded that relationships were the biggest factor for living a long and happy life. Furthermore, I believe that connection to nature, earth and our own spirit are essential for having a complete human experience.
Think of your wellness as a luxury car. The Mind is the steering wheel. Without proper function & direction, the vehicle will surely crash. The other 4 elements are the moving wheels of the car. Imagine how dysfunctional and dangerous your car would become if you only serviced one or two of the wheels. Unfortunately, most people are speeding around with imbalanced and unmaintained health, risking damage, dysfunction & disease.
Our Commitment to You
Founder Bryan Osuna is health & performance specialist with a passion for movement. He takes a holistic approach to health that pulls from a wide range of philosophies, wisdom and knowledge. He is committed to helping others with transformation and optimization. In addition to being an elite athlete in multiple sports, Bryan has spent his life immersing himself in a diverse range of movement practices, training systems, education and exploration. Personally he strives to live fully by also pursuing his passions for travel, nature, music, food & adventure. He is a firm believer that true enjoyment of life comes through exploration and exercise of the mind, body and spirit alike.
A Few Words from Bryan
Challenges I Have Personally Overcome:
How We Get Results
1) Your Purpose & Mindset: We will help you refine your visions, dreams and goals so that they are clear, specific, exciting, and right for you. Your mind is the most powerful tool you own. A healthy and sustainable breakthrough will require you to address your underlying beliefs, thoughts and emotions.
2) Your Game Plan: What we know about health, fitness and human behavior has changed dramatically over the last few decades. Now, more than ever, we realize how critical it is to look at each client as a unique and whole person when creating a game plan for their success. This includes understanding their history, medical concerns, personality, preferences, lifestyle and motivating factors along with their goals.
3) Your Resources: There's a vast ocean of options when it comes to health and performance resources. Most of them are not right for you. We will direct you to proven and powerful options that are congruent with your needs.
4) Your Actions: Ultimately, you are what you do, not what you say you'll do. Having a plan and program that facilitates meaningful action and change is paramount to your success.