Our Mission & Vision
Anytime Anywhere Fitness
COMMITTED HP is a family-owned small business on a big mission to create an ecosystem of tools, inspiration and community for modern humans to thrive.
We champion the involved moms and dads, the working women, and the on-the-go athletes of the world alike.
We are committed to providing people with affordable, portable and versatile tools that make it realistic to care for their bodies anywhere and anytime.
We are a health and fitness lifestyle brand that provides easy-to-use resources that empower people to feel, function, look and live better.
We aim to get you better results by focusing on innovation, quality, and our customer's needs.
Our Ethos emerged from Bryan and Shea's vision of a community of truly healthy, happy, high-performing humans. We are committed to helping people transform and optimize their lives by providing resources around key foundational aspects of health and performance. Our philosophy is to mindfully combine timeless wisdom with modern understanding to increase innovation and impact in our work. Our mission is fueled by collaboration and personal experience. We use movement and mindfulness as launching-off points towards making meaningful change in peoples lives. Ultimately we strive to create a system that can serve as a foundation for journeys of every level, size, color and flavor, and, a community of wellness warriors who walk the walk and talk the talk with passion and compassion.
At COMMITTED HP we believe that our quality of life is measured by our capacity to experience, express, move and adapt on the journey toward the life we envision. We do not wait to arrive at some destination to celebrate life. We invest in and enjoy the process, the everyday being and doing, the expressions of authenticity, the encounters with destiny, the discipline that creates freedom, the pursuit of passion and purpose that makes us feel alive!
What is Our Purpose?
To create health & fitness products that make a real difference in people's lives.
To provide resources towards helping people feel, function, look & live better.
To help others understand that health, healing, happiness & high performance are not separate endeavors, but inextricably connected pieces of fabric woven into the tapestry of their life.
To cultivate true community & nurture deep connection in the midst of the ever growing disconnected crowd.
To increase our capacity to give to the world & positively impact those in need.
"The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts”
COMMITTED HP's Elements of Holistic Health
- Mind - Your mind creates your reality. Where the mind goes, energy flows. I believe that living fully entails cultivating the mind with purpose, openness, knowledge and wisdom.
- Movement - Bodies are made to move. The moving body is paramount to our life experience. It is essential for learning, healing, communicating, feeling, connecting, growing and creating.
- Nutrition - While modern nutrition may seem radically complicated, it is actually quite simple at its core. That is, eat a variety of nutrient dense whole foods that work for you. Listen to your body and learn to adjust to its needs. “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”
- Vitality - We are made up of energy, and a lot of it. Vitality is about supporting the natural ebb and flow of energy through your various systems. The only way to truly optimize health, performance and longevity is by creating a lifestyle that promotes balance between the spending of energy (work, stress, activity) and the cultivation of energy (sleep, nutrition, breath, meditation, self-care). We call this vitality and the ancient Chinese call this yin and yang.
- Connection - Ancient wisdom and current research agree that connection is paramount to happiness and longevity alike. In fact, Harvard performed the longest health study ever and concluded that relationships were the biggest factor for living a long and happy life. Furthermore, I believe that connection to nature, earth and our own spirit are essential for having a complete human experience.
The 7C's of COMMITTED HP
- Charitable Giving
Our Commitment to You
A Few Words from Bryan
Charities We Currently Support
- Sage Chiro Foundation