Our Mission & Vision
COMMITTED HP is a family-owned small business on a big mission to create an ecosystem of tools, inspiration and community for modern humans to thrive. We are a health and fitness lifestyle brand that exists to provide resources that help you feel, function, look and live better. With so many outdated and gimmicky products out there, we aim to get better results by focusing on innovation, quality and our customer's needs.
The ethos of COMMITTED HP emerged from Bryan and Shea's vision of a community of truly healthy, happy, high-performing humans. We are committed to helping people transform and optimize their lives by providing resources around key foundational aspects of health and performance. Our philosophy is to mindfully combine timeless wisdom with modern understanding to increase innovation and impact. Our mission is fueled by collaboration and personal experience. We use movement as a launching-off point and vehicle to start making change in peoples lives. Ultimately we strive to create a system that can serve as a foundation for journeys of every level, size, color and flavor, and, a community of wellness warriors who walk the walk and talk the talk with passion and compassion.
At COMMITTED HP we believe that our quality of life is measured by our capacity to experience, express, move and adapt on the journey toward the life we envision. We do not wait to arrive at some destination to celebrate life. We invest in and enjoy the process, the everyday being and doing, the expressions of authenticity, the encounters with destiny, the discipline that creates freedom, the pursuit of passion and purpose that makes us feel alive!
What is Our Purpose?
To create health & fitness products that make a real difference in people's lives.
To provide resources towards helping people feel, function, look & live better.
To help others understand that health, healing, happiness & high performance are not separate endeavors, but inextricably connected pieces of fabric woven into the tapestry of their life.
To cultivate true community & nurture deep connection in the midst of the ever growing disconnected crowd.
To increase our capacity to give to the world & positively impact those in need.
"The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts”
COMMITTED HP's Elements of Holistic Health
- Mind - Your mind creates your reality. Where the mind goes, energy flows. I believe that living fully entails cultivating the mind with purpose, openness, knowledge and wisdom.
- Movement - Bodies are made to move. The moving body is paramount to our life experience. It is essential for learning, healing, communicating, feeling, connecting, growing and creating.
- Nutrition - While modern nutrition may seem radically complicated, it is actually quite simple at its core. That is, eat a variety of nutrient dense whole foods that work for you. Listen to your body and learn to adjust to its needs. “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”
- Vitality - We are made up of energy, and a lot of it. Vitality is about supporting the natural ebb and flow of energy through your various systems. The only way to truly optimize health, performance and longevity is by creating a lifestyle that promotes balance between the spending of energy (work, stress, activity) and the cultivation of energy (sleep, nutrition, breath, meditation, self-care). We call this vitality and the ancient Chinese call this yin and yang.
- Connection - Ancient wisdom and current research agree that connection is paramount to happiness and longevity alike. In fact, Harvard performed the longest health study ever and concluded that relationships were the biggest factor for living a long and happy life. Furthermore, I believe that connection to nature, earth and our own spirit are essential for having a complete human experience.
The 7C's of COMMITTED HP
- Charitable Giving
Our Commitment to You
Founder Bryan Osuna is health & performance specialist with a passion for movement. He takes a holistic approach to health that pulls from a wide range of philosophies, wisdom and knowledge. He is committed to helping others with transformation and optimization. In addition to being an elite athlete in multiple sports, Bryan has spent his life immersing himself in a diverse range of movement practices, training systems, education and exploration. Personally he strives to live fully by also pursuing his passions for travel, nature, music, food & adventure. He is a firm believer that true enjoyment of life comes through exploration and exercise of the mind, body and spirit alike.
A Few Words from Bryan
Charities We Currently Support
- Sage Chiro Foundation