Our Mission & Vision
Committed HP emerged from a vision to create a community of truly healthy, happy, high-performing humans. Our mission is to serve as an ecosystem of tools, resources, inspiration and community for modern humans to thrive. Specifically, the commitment is helping people with holistic transformation and optimization by providing guidance around foundational health and performance concepts. The philosophy is to mindfully combine timeless wisdom with modern understanding to create innovation in these areas. We use movement as a primary platform and launching point to start making change. The system is designed to serve as a foundation for journeys of every level, size, color and flavor. We are a community led by wellness warriors who walk the walk and talk the talk with passion and compassion.
At Committed HP, we believe that quality of life is measured by our capacity to experience, express and grow on the journey toward the life we envision. We do not wait to arrive at a destination to experience and celebrate life. We invest in the process, the everyday being and doing, the encounters with destiny, the expressions of authenticity, passion and will power that make us feel alive.
What is the “Purpose”?
- To help others understand that health, healing, happiness & high performance are not separate endeavors, but inextricably connected pieces of fabric woven into thee tapestry of our life.
- To create modern tools and resources that combine timeless wisdom with modern understanding.
- To cultivate true community and nurture deep connection in the midst of the ever growing disconnected crowd.
- To increase our capacity to give to and positively impact those in need.
"The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts”
The 7 C of Committed HP:
Our Elements of Holistic Optimization
Mind. Movement. Nutrition. Vitality. Connection.
- Mind - Your mind creates your reality. Where the mind goes, energy flows. I believe that living fully entails cultivating the mind with purpose, openness, knowledge and wisdom.
- Movement - Bodies are made to move. The moving body is paramount to our life experience. It is essential for learning, healing, communicating, feeling, connecting, growing and creating.
- Nutrition - While modern nutrition may seem radically complicated, it is actually quite simple at its core. That is, eat a variety of nutrient dense whole foods that work for you. Listen to your body and learn to adjust to its needs. “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”
- Vitality - We are made up of energy, and a lot of it. Vitality is about supporting the natural ebb and flow of energy through your various systems. The only way to truly optimize health, performance and longevity is by creating a lifestyle that promotes balance between the spending of energy (work, stress, activity) and the cultivation of energy (sleep, nutrition, breath, meditation, self-care). We call this vitality and the ancient Chinese call this yin and yang.
- Connection - Ancient wisdom and current research agree that connection is paramount to happiness and longevity alike. In fact, Harvard performed the longest health study ever and concluded that relationships were the biggest factor for living a long and happy life. Furthermore, I believe that connection to nature, earth and our own spirit are essential for having a complete human experience.
Think of your wellness as a luxury car. The Mind is the steering wheel. Without proper function & direction, the vehicle will surely crash. The other 4 elements are the moving wheels of the car. Imagine how dysfunctional and dangerous your car would become if you only serviced one or two of the wheels. Unfortunately, most people are speeding around with imbalanced and unmaintained health, risking damage, dysfunction & disease.
Our Commitment to You
Bryan Osuna is health & performance specialist with a passion for movement. He takes a holistic approach to health that pulls from a wide range of philosophies, wisdom and knowledge. He is committed to helping others with transformation and optimization. In addition to being an elite athlete in multiple sports, Bryan has spent his life immersing himself in a diverse range of movement practices, training systems, education and exploration. Personally he strives to live fully by also pursuing his passions for travel, nature, music, food & adventure. He is a firm believer that true enjoyment of life comes through exploration and exercise of the mind, body and spirit alike.
A Few Words from Bryan
Challenges I Have Personally Overcome:
How We Get Results
1) Your Purpose: We will help you refine your visions, dreams & goals so that they are clear, specific, exciting, and right for you.
2) Your Mindset: Your mind is the most powerful tool you own. A healthy & sustainable breakthrough will require you to address your underlying beliefs, thoughts & emotions.
3) Your Resources: There's a vast ocean of options when it comes to health & performance resources. Most of them are not right for you. We will direct you to proven & powerful options that are congruent with your needs.
4) Your Actions: Ultimately, you are what you do, not what you say you'll do. Having a plan & program that facilitates meaningful action & change is paramount to your success.